Code of Conduct
You are required to adhere to the following code of conduct whilst on the premises in order to maintain the sanctity and purity of the Temple.
- Mother Arthie Para-Shakthie is the presiding deity of the Temple,
- All prayers and services are conducted according to the spiritual guidance from Guru,
- All prayers and services at the Temple are universal and embraces all aspects of Hinduism,
- Smoking and the consumption of any intoxicating substances are strictly prohibited anywhere on the Temple property,
- Persons under the influence intoxicating substances should not visit the Temple,
- Shoes are not to be taken onto Temple vicinity,
- All persons are required to dress conservatively displaying respect for our religion at all times,
- Maintain silence at all times while inside and outside the Temple.
- All donations for the Temple must be deposited into the Temple bank account by EFT / via debit order or in the Donation Box in the Temple.
- Devotees must request a receipt when donations are made,
- The distribution and leaving of pamphlets / business cards is prohibited on the premises,
- No direct or indirect sale of goods allowed on the Temple premises without written consent,
- Cell phones to be switched OFF in the temple at all times.
- All prayers at the Temple to be arranged with Guru by appointment.
- Devotees are NOT allowed to conduct any prayers on their own accord at the temple without receiving written consent.
The committee reserves the right to enforce the above. Anyone entering the Temple premises hereby indemnifies the Shri Suria-Narayan Temple, The Spiritual Head, The Committee, Trustees, employees and agents against any harm or loss to person or property that may be suffered whilst there or at any other time for whatever reason and however caused.
Regular Powerful & Dynamic Prayer Services are held at our Temple
Glory & Worship to our Supreme Father Namashivaya
Mondays - 6:30pm to 8pm
Wednesdays - 6:30pm to 7:30pm
Glory & Worship to our Supreme Mother Arthie Parashakthie
Fridays - 6:30pm to 8pm
Bhajan & Raam Bhajan Practice
Sundays - 9:00am to 11am